Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Used Pontoon Boats - The 2008 Legacy I/O


Hi gang, Rick Ostler here from North American Waterway bringing you Used Pontoon Boats along with news and views from the boating industry. The 2008 Legacy I/O brings quality and style to an all-new level. New high impact digital overlay graphics set this boat apart from the crowd.

Soft touch vinyl seats are beautifully complimented by Spradling color vinyl pillow inserts. The robust captains stand will make the captain the envy of the lake.

Faria Multi function gauges and improved ergonomics make this the best looking helm on the water. Many standard features are also found on the 2008 Legacy I/O, including Power Assist Hydraulic Steering, 50 gal. gas tank, activity locker, MP3 port, Kicker speakers, and an industry exclusive stainless steel reclining chair.

The I/O also comes standard with the Manitou exclusive SHP hull.

The Legacy I/O comes standard with the SHP tube configuration.

The Legacy I/O SHP easily provides the power and maneuverability needed to keep up with fast-paced activities and keep the fun level on high all day long. Thanks to; Boat Dealers and Service | Lake Norman > NC

No comments: